Blountsville Elementary's new phone number is
205-775-1990.

Welcome to Blountsville Elementary

The town of Blountsville has had an elementary school since the commencement of public education in Alabama.  Prior to 1927, the school building was located in the downtown section near the Blountsville Methodist Church.  In 1927, a school named Blountsville Elementary was created at the present location.  Through the help of State Aid Programs and donations from local contributors, five acres of land was purchased in an effort to connect the high school with the elementary.  Blountsville Elementary had six classrooms, and by 1964, it had grown to twelve classrooms.  Unfortunately, the school was destroyed by a fire in November of 1964.  The school was rebuilt and by 1972, it had grown to housing eighteen classrooms.  In 1998, a new wing with eight classrooms was completed.  A few years later, a cafeteria and media center was added to the school.  The final addition happened in 2008.  This addition included seven classrooms.  Currently, Blountsville Elementary is the home to forty-four classrooms, two computer labs, media center, cafatorium, nurse's office, two administrative offices, a gymnasium, and extraordinary amounts of educational opportunities.       

Educating the future leaders of the world!

260 Page Street 
Blountsville, AL   35031

 

Phone Icon 205-775-1990 Fax Icon 205-429-5540 Email Icon Em



INOW Parent Portal

Congratulations to Jada Walker for being nominated Teacher of The Year at Blountsville Elementary.